Terms & Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions for using the services offered by Unlockjobs.ca, including without limitation, email and website services and other services which may be offered from time to time by Unlockjobs.ca (each feature individually and collectively referred to as “The Service”).
Description of Services
- Unlockjobs.ca provides a service to bring Job Seekers and Employers together. Job Seekers and Employers can register, create profiles/job posts and search for jobs and resumes.
- Job Seeker personal data will be available to Employers visiting Unlockjobs.ca. Personal data includes a Name, email Address and telephone number.
- Personal data provided by the user may be used by Unlockjobs.ca to notify the user of any news, and or promotional offers relating only to the Unlockjobs.ca website. The user can unsubscribe from these notifications at anytime.
- Unlockjobs.ca will not disclose user personal data to any third party.
Unlockjobs.ca may not be used for any of the following purposes:
- To contact Unlockjobs.ca users regarding any issue apart from the purpose of recruitment.
- To contact A Unlockjobs.ca users to offer any services from a 3rd party company.
- To post any illegal content.
- The user is required to provide truthful information in their profile or job post.
- It is prohibited to use any text or images from Unlockjobs.ca for personal or commercial use.
- Unlockjobs.ca does not hold responsibility for any untruthful and/or inaccurate information included in job posts and profiles.
- Unlockjobs.ca reserves the right to edit or delete any information submitted by the user to the website.
- Unlockjobs.ca will not be responsible for any loss or damage the user may encounter from using the website.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website.
- Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. Please visit the ‘Help’ option in your browser menu to learn how to do this. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of this website.